DELIVERY COSTS & TIMES
Australia: delivery is $14.95
International: For international orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will provide you a quote for shipping. Your order will be invoiced and payment are received through PayPal.
We aim to ship your order within 2 or 3 working days. We will advise you of any delay.
Our estimated delivery times from when an order is placed are:
- For metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra, you should receive your goods within 5 – 8 working days.
- For all of WA, Tasmania and regional areas of all other States, your order may take 7 – 13 working days to arrive
- Overseas 2-4 weeks
Delivery service terms & conditions
Please read carefully these standard terms for reliable mail-order services.
- Most orders are sent by Registered Australia Post or Sendle e-parcel service, ensuring that your order can be traced.
- If no-one is at home when Australia Post or the courier delivers, you should receive a ‘calling card’ explaining where to collect the parcel from the Post Office.
- If no-one will be at home during the day, you might consider having the order shipped to a work address.
Please note: It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately via phone or email. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion following our investigations.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery
Returns & refunds
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
If you change your mind in relation to a Olieve and Olie purchase, you have made with us via our online store you are welcome to return the product if it’s within 30 days of the purchase date and we ask with all returns that you must be able to provide proof of purchase or the original order no.
To receive a refund the products returned must be unopened, unused and in its original condition and packaging. Once the product has been received and approved, all refunds will be processed 7 days from the date it has been received and the refund will be returned via the original payment method.
You will also be eligible for a refund if the product or packaging is faulty or you have had a reaction to the product, photo evidence will be required.
Any products which have been opened, sampled, or slightly used, we will provide you with a gift voucher, the credit will be available to be redeemed through our online store at www.olieveandolie.com.au
Stockist – If you have purchased one of our products from our wonderful stockists, please contact the stockist directly, so you can be guided by their return policy. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact us email@example.com, so one of our team members can assist you.
How to return your products
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your proof of purchase, order no. and reason for return. Please let us know whether you are requesting a refund or a return. Our team is available between 9am and 4pm Monday through to Friday and we will arrange a return label to help you return you item(s) between 5-7 days from email receipt.